Tuesday 23 October 2007

ILLUSTRATION

Since primary school I have drawn these funny, but also educational drawings for all sorts of publications from children's fairy tales, different magazines, websites, manuals (like the one for brass players, that I introduced separately).

The Big Nose
The Human Pig
The Staring Mouth
The Thinker
The Wood Witch
D.I.T. Illustrations
http://www.dit.si/dinfo.html
A musician, Igor Marosevic, well known Slovenian Philharmony Member asked me to do illustrations for new Brass Player's Manual, because after he invnted a device which helps to improve training of these kind of instruments, he needed to change the whole training system and so also publications. To achieve faster and easier young student understanding of the new invention, I tryed to do very simple and at the same time very correct illustrations to cover all the sections in new manual.

Myself, the illustrator of DIT

The change of mouthpiece

Inclination
Pressure
Intonation

Air column





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anja,

I really enjoyed viewing your work; it is obvious you enjoy creating it!

Steve Tolar
San Antonio, TX